This dish has been a family favorite! Princess P ate 2 bundles herself! There definitely weren’t any leftovers.
1 pound chicken tenderloins
6 ounces turkey bacon
2 cups frozen french style green beans
1 cup butter, melted
1 & 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Working with one chicken tenderloin at a time, gather a small handful of green beans. Lay the green beans on top of the tenderloin. Wrap a slice of bacon around both the chicken & green beans. You will probably lose some green beans during this process.
2. Lay your chicken & green bean bundles in a 9×13 greased dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, garlic & soy sauce. Pour over the chicken, cover & refrigerate for several hours up to overnight.
4. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
5. Bake the chicken uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken & bacon are cooked.
*The dish is not going to be pretty when you take it out of the fridge. The butter will have turned back into a solid and it really looks gross. I thought at first I had done something wrong. But no worries, just cook it and everything will be fine!
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Amy’s Finer Things