1 package snack size brownie mix – I used Duncan Hines
2 tablespoons water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 bag mini Twix Candy Bars
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Grease the bottom of an 8-inch square pan.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the brownie mix, oil, water and egg until well blended.
3. Pour half of the batter into the pan and spread to cover the bottom of the pan.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. While the brownies are baking unwrap your Twix bars.
6. Remove the brownies from the oven and lay the twix bars on top of the brownies in one layer.
7. Pour the remaining brownie batter over the layer of Twix bars – the mix probably won’t completely cover the Twix bars.
8. Continue baking for 15-20 minutes.
9. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
*These weren’t the most attractive of desserts but they sure did taste good!