Ingredients For Onion Rings
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon seasoning salt
1 large cooking onion, sliced into thick rings
1/2 teaspoon pepper
oil for frying
Ingredients for Dipping Sauce
1/2 cup mayo
1 tablespoon ketchup
2 tablespoons creamy horseradish sauce
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1 clove garlic, minced
salt & pepper to season
Instructions for Dipping Sauce
1. Mix together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Instructions for Onion Rings:
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Combine the flour, bread crumbs, seasoning salt & pepper in a shallow bowl.
3. Combine the egg, milk and vinegar into another shallow bowl.
4. Dip the onion rings into the wet ingredients and then into the dry ingredients until well coated.
5. Dip the rings into the wet ingredients and then into the dry again.
6. Fry the onion rings in the hot oil a few at a time until golden brown.
7. Drain on a paper towel.
8. Serve immediately with the Dipping Sauce.
*I served this with the Roasted Veggie Sandwich
~Dipping Sauce Recipe inspired by Allrecipes