- 1 package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 4 3 Musketeers candy bars (full size)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of your pan ~ I used an 8×8.
- Combine the brownie mix, oil, water & eggs in a large bowl and stir about 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Spread batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- While the brownies are still hot, lay the 3 Musketeers candy bars across the top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until you can spread the candy bars to make an ‘icing’.
THIS RECIPE PROUDLY LINKED TO: Sweet Tooth Friday