1 bag (12 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetables
1 bunch asparagus
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons soy sauce
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 rounded tablespoon peanut butter
oil for stir-frying
1. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar and peanut butter. Set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of water to boil and flash boil the vegetables for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the water and drain.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
4. Add the soy sauce dressing mixture to the skillet and toss to coat the vegetables. Heat the dressing just long enough for the peanut butter to completely melt.
5. Serve over the cooked rice.
*This stir-fry was decent but not one of our favorites. It probably will become a recipe that I make as a ‘fall-back pantry’ recipe – simply because I already have everything on hand.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: AllRecipes
My wife wants to cook a food that have lots of vegetables for our lunch. And I think this recipe is perfect for our lunch. I will definitely show this to her so that she can cook it now.
Easy Stir Fry