This Easy Mexican Coffee recipe brought to you by Staples. I was provided with free product in exchange for the recipe creation. All opinions are 100% mine.
Enhance your favorite coffee with the flavors of chocolate, cinnamon & vanilla in this easy to make, sweet way to start your day!
So I’m not an every day coffee drinker. I also like a good cup of tea some mornings and when it gets cold, you bet I will have plenty of cups of hot chocolate! Which is why I have fallen in love with my new Keurig. This thing is awesome! I can have coffee one day, tea the next. And before having a Keurig, I never knew there were so many brands & flavors of K-cups! I’ve already made a list of all the different ones I want to try!
I’m also a sweet coffee drinker. I like my coffee to have a much stronger sweet flavor than a strong roast coffee taste. Which is why I love this Mexican Coffee. It’s just sweet enough without completely overpowering the coffee flavor. To make this delicious & seriously easy Mexican Coffee, I used a French Vanilla K-cup. Then added a warm milk, chocolate & brown sugar mixture all topped off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and ground cinnamon! Perfect for an afternoon sweet treat, an after dinner dessert coffee or just a sweet way to start off your day.
Easy Mexican Coffee
- 2 Vanilla K-cups
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ground cinnamon
- Brew your 2 cups (8 ounces) of Vanilla Coffee in your Keurig
- Simmer the milk, chocolate & brown sugar in small saucepan on low heat until the sugar dissolves. Divide the milk mixture between your 2 cups of coffee & stir to mix. (you don't have to use all of the milk mixture if you don't want it quite as sweet. use as much or as little per your taste preference)
- Garnish both cups with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- Serve immediately
Would you like the opportunity to win your own brewer along with some coffee & snacks? Then join me throughout the day today on Twitter for Pick Me Up Hours at 9 am, 1 pm & 3 pm (EST) for your chance to win one of 3 prize packs!