This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boar’s Head Brand®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Who’s ready for some March Madness sandwich style?? We’ve got an epic showdown of meats & cheeses to delight all of the carnivores out there!
Myself along with 15 other bloggers & recipe creators have teamed up with Boar’s Head to create the Boar’s Head® Boldest Bracket Challenge featuring Boar’s Head Brand® Bold® line of products.
So what does this mean for y’all? Well you can’t have a bracket without some sort of prize right?? You lovely friends and readers of MTK have the chance to take this delicious Bold Chipotle Chicken Fajita Sandwich all the way to the finals & possibly win some amazing prizes along the way!
If y’all vote for a round winning sandwich or THE winning sandwich, you’re eligible for prizes throughout the Boar’s Head® Boldest Bracket Challenge including Boar’s Head Bold t-shirts, gift cards, and the grand prize of an iPad Air to stream your favorite March Madness games & access all of the #BHBoldestBracket recipes!
So now let’s talk about this sandwich you need to vote for! Packed full of Boar’s Head Chipotle Chicken Breast & 3 Pepper Colby Jack® Cheese along with sauteed onions and peppers, It’s all the flavors you love in an easy to make sandwich. Topped with Boar’s Head Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise™, it is a sandwich definitely not made for the weak.
Boar’s Head Bold Chipotle Chicken Fajita Sandwich
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper seeded & sliced into strips
- 1 Red bell pepper seeded & sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons Boar's Head Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise™
- 8 slices Boar's Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack® Cheese thinly sliced
- 8 slices Boar's Head Chipotle Chicken Breast thinly sliced
- 4 Sandwich rolls
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; add onions and peppers and sauté until tender (approx. 3-5 minutes).
- Turn on the broiler of your oven.
- Spread ½ tablespoon of Fiery Chipotle Gourmaise onto bottom slice of each roll; then layer ingredients on each roll bottom in the following order: 1 slice 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, 2 slices of Chipotle Chicken Breast, spoonful of cooked onions and peppers, and 1 slice of 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese.
- Crown each roll with top bun and place assembled sandwiches on baking sheet and heat under broiler two minutes until cheese has melted and sandwich is heated through.