Ingredients For Sliders
2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
1 Cup Chopped Onion (I used frozen)
4 Chicken Drumsticks
1 Teaspoon Rosemary
1 Teaspoon Thyme
1/2 Cup Water
Salt & Pepper to taste
Dinner Rolls, sliced
Toppings of choice
Ingredients for BBQ Mayo
1/2 Cup Miracle Whip or Mayo
1/2 Cup Barbecue Sauce
1 Tablespoon Spicy Brown Mustard
1. Add the vegetable oil to a skillet with a tight fitting lid and put over medium heat.2. Add the onion and garlic and saute until softened, about 4 minutes.
3. Add the chicken, fitting them in tightly.
4. Add the thyme and rosemary, season with salt and pepper and pour in 1/2 cup water.
5. When it comes to a boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour. 6. Remove the chicken from the skillet and let it cool.
7. When it is cool, shred the meat, discarding the skin and bones.
8. In a large bowl, whisk together the Miracle Whip, BBQ sauce and mustard.
9. Add the shredded chicken and toss to coat.
10. Assemble your sliders using the sliced dinner rolls and adding any toppings.
~Recipe inspired by Sandra Lee