AKA brownies with sprinkles…
I made these brownies as a snack during the week Princess P and I were talking about the letter A. She loved them and they were a very easy way to introduce another A word.
I’m not actually giving you full measurements for this recipe. I just used what I needed to cover the brownies.
1 box brownie mix
eggs, oil and water to make brownies
graham crackers, crushed
rainbow/chocolate sprinkles ~ only the brown ones if you are using rainbow
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a mini muffin tin with baking cups.
2. Prepare the brownie batter as directed on the package. Spoon into the muffin tins filling about 2/3 of the way full. Bake 10 – 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
3. Icing your mini brownies with the chocolate frosting. Use as much or as little frosting as you would like ~ you just need this to hold the graham cracker crumbs.
4. Cover the icing with the graham cracker crumbs.
5. Lay the chocolate sprinkles in rows on the tops of the graham cracker crumbs ~ think ants marching in a line into their anthill 🙂
Ha ha, that’s a cute idea!
Thanks Michelle! It was pretty simple to throw together and it let us talk about another A word! And she loved it! But what kid doesn’t love cupcakes?? 🙂