Simple to make & requiring only a few ingredients, this Red, White & Blue Sangria is a perfect addition to your 4th of July menu!
If you are wanting to have an easy yet delicious drink to serve next weekend for the 4th, you definitely need to try this Red, White & Blue Sangria! It only takes 2 ingredients to come together plus the addition of your favorite red, white & blue fruits & berries and you’ve got a delicious, festive party drink that everyone will love!
- 750 ml bottle of sweet white wine (reisling or moscato are good choices)
- ½ cup lemon lime soda, any brand
- red, white and blue fruits - I used blueberries, raspberry's and diced apples for this recipe
- Combine the white wine and lemon/lime soda together, mixing well.
- Next, add in the fruit.
- Serve immediately or chill prior to serving. Enjoy!