These Holiday Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies are the perfect treat for the Holidays! Made with items you probably already have in your pantry, they are simple enough for the kids to leave for Santa & no one would guess they came from a box!
Meet the cookie that is the best cookie the Hubs has “probably ever eaten in his life”. Seriously, that is how he described these cookies. Probably the easiest cookies I’ve ever made. And they were a complete ‘hey, let’s just see how this works out’ idea. I’m not quite sure what that says about all of the other cookies I’ve made…
They were honestly really good though. Good enough that I made the Hubs take them with him to work; otherwise, I would have eaten every. single. one. You’re welcome ladies of Metro Auto Auction. I hope you enjoyed them 😉
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, dry vanilla pudding, eggs, butter and milk – it will be VERY thick
- In a small bowl, combine equal amounts of the red & green sugars. You can also do two separate bowls of each color & make all red or all green cookies. Or do a little of each & go for a tye-die look :)
- Scoop the dough into tablespoon sized balls. Roll the dough in the decorating sugars, being sure to fully coat the dough. Place the coated dough on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are set.
- Cool for just a minute or two on the baking sheet and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely
Let’s meet the hostesses of this fun link party:
Please be sure to hop around and visit all the ladies and check out their tasty cookies!
Join the Holiday Cookie Link Party!