Do you know what happens when you walk away from taking photos of your recipes?
This happens. In case you can’t tell exactly what that is, it’s a 3 years old fingerprint. Smooshed down in the pie. I step away for one minute and she thinks the pie is hers to dig in to.
At least she picked a good pie to taste test! This pie is awesome! Very very rich so be prepared for that. Cut small pieces.
But maybe eat two at a time.
YIELD: serves 6-8
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 & 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- about 18 stackermallows (the flat ones made for s’mores)
- In a small saucepan set over medium-low heat, combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk. Heat until the mixture is melted, thick & smooth; stirring constantly. Pour over the graham cracker crust. Place in the fridge for about a half hour.
- Remove from the fridge & cover the pie with the marshmallows. Place the pie under your broiler for about 1 minute or until light golden brown.
- Refrigerate the pie for an additional hour before serving.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Handle The Heat