This flavorful twist on classic chicken salad is a perfect quick and easy recipe!
Serve it as a simple snack with tortilla chips to scoop it up. Or roll it in a tortilla for a light and simple lunch. Substituting Greek yogurt in place of traditional mayo in the salad means you can have all of the flavor without all of the guilt! Plus an extra serving cause its gooood
YIELD: serves 2-4
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked & shredded (about 1 pound of chicken)
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 of a medium sized red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 container (6 ounces) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- juice from 1/2 small lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- Combine the shredded chicken, corn, tomatoes, red onion & cilantro in a bowl. Toss to mix.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, ranch dressing mix, lime juice, cumin and mashed avocado until well combined.
- Add the dressing to the chicken mixture and mix until well coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
THIS POST PROUDLY SHARED AT THESE PARTIES