Raw veggies, fresh lime juice, golden buttery tortillas ~ these quesadillas were absolutely delicious.
I love corn in pretty much anything but in combo with the zucchini, jalapeno & cilantro ~ it was just perfect. The corn & zucchini mixture can be made in advance & kept in the fridge until dinner making this an even easier weeknight meal.
- 1 can (11 ounces) extra sweet corn niblets
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered & thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & diced
- juice from 2 small limes
- about 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
THIS RECIPE PROUDLY SHARED AT ANY OF THESE FABULOUS PARTIES