(adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything)
*Low Fat Cream Cheese, softened
*1 cup powdered sugar
*3/4 cup peanut butter
*3 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
*3/4 cup chocolate chips
*3/4 cup peanut butter chips
1. In a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter until it is smooth.
2. Tear off a large piece of saran wrap, and place the mixture in the middle. Wrap it up, and form it into a ball. Place it in the freezer for about 90 minutes.
3. Remove it from the freezer, and roll it in the chocolate chips and the peanut butter chips.
4. Freeze it again for about 1-2 hours.
5. Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, or just eat it with a spoon .
ONE YEAR AGO: Sweet & Sour Chicken Stir-Fry