I was pretty surprised when it came to this dish. It didn’t have many reviews, but of the few it did, they were all praising the recipe. I’m talking 4 & 5 spoons. So I had pretty high hopes for this dinner.
My high hopes ended up being very disappointed 🙁
The dressing just really did not have any flavor which was so surprising considering what the dressing is made with. The Hubs agreed too. So unfortunately this is one of those recipes that we won’t be putting in our dinner rotation.
PASTA SALAD WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER DRESSING
- 1 package (12 ounces) rotini pasta
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn with peppers, drained
- 2/3 cup bottled Alfredo Sauce
- dash of salt
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the broccoli for the last 3-5 minutes of cooking.
- Rinse with cold water, & drain.
- Combine the red peppers, Alfredo sauce & a dash of salt in a food processor. Puree the dressing until well mixed.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta with broccoli & the corn.
- Add the dressing & toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Betty Crocker