One day when Princess P and I were talking about all the different colors, I decided to make her some cookies for a snack. And I decided to throw in some colorful rainbow sprinkles to carry over our color lesson for the day! 🙂
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons rainbow mix sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with wax paper or spray with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, butter, water and vanilla. The batter will be very thick. Fold in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Drop the batter by tablespoons onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies are set.
- Cool for a minute or two on the baking sheet then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.