1 tablespoon oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups Italian dressing, divided
12 ounces tri-color rotini pasta
1 cup frozen broccoli
1 cup frozen carrots
1 cup frozen 3 pepper & onion blend
1 can (11 ounces) sweet corn niblets
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1. Marinate the chicken breasts in 1 cup on the Italian dressing for 2-4 hours.
2. Cut chicken into bite size pieces, discarding extra marinade.
3. Heat the oil over medium heat in a skillet.
4. Saute the chicken until cooked through & no longer pink.
5. While the chicken is cooking, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
6. Add the pasta to the boiling water.
7. Boil the pasta for 8 minutes, adding the vegetables after the first 3 minutes.
8. Drain the pasta and vegetables well.
9. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, vegetables and chicken.
10. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
11. Once you are ready to serve the pasta, add the ranch & remaining cup of Italian dressings and toss to coat.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Tammy’s Recipes