1 Package Butter Recipe Cake Mix
1 Stick Butter (1/2 Cup), Softened
2/3 Cup Milk
1 Package Banana Flavor Pudding & Pie Mix
1 Tub Cool Whip
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your muffin tin with baking cups.
2. Place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each baking cup.
3. In a small bowl, mix together your eggs, butter and milk.
4. In a large bowl mix together your cake mix and dry pudding mix.
5. Add your wet ingredients into the large bowl with your dry mix. Beat on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
6. Fill your cupcake tins with the batter to halfway – 3/4 of the way full. Just add the mix directly on top of the vanilla wafer.
7. Bake your cupcakes for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Allow your cupcakes to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes and then allow them to cool completely before adding the cool whip.
9. Decorate to your liking – I added the Cool Whip to the cupcake as frosting and then crushed up the remaining vanilla wafers and sprinkled the crumbs on top.