Welcome to Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting today, Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
Y’all know I had to start Christmas week of with some cookies! And since I’ve been on such a cranberry kick lately, I decided to just go ahead & keep that momentum going with these delicious Cranberry Yogurt Cookies. Greek yogurt is substituted for the butter and they are awesome! With just the right hint of orange to complement the cranberries, the recipients on your cookie exchange list will not be disappointed.
So I’ll have new #ChristmasWeek goodies to share Thursday & Saturday so be sure to come back & check them out! There are also going to be some amazing giveaways going on everyday!! It’s going to be a great week!!
While you wait for the next round of recipes, go ahead & visit all the other Christmas Week Peeps for today’s Holiday Baking Goodness:
- Coconut Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Covered Spoons by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chocolate Shortbread Bars by Juanita’s Cocina
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Frosted Sugar Cookies by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Peppermint Mocha Brownie Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Holiday Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cranberry Pistachio Eggnog Bark by See Aimee Cook
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Cranberry-Orange Gin Fizz by The Messy Baker
- Pokey Fudge by Ninja Baking
- Vanilla Wafer Holiday Bark by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Peanut Butter n’ Jelly Thumbprints by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Buckeyes by My Catholic Kitchen
- Coconut Cream Tres Leches Cake by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Gluten-free Cinnamon Star Cookies by Masala Herb
- Nanny’s Pecan Pie by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- My Mother-in-law’s Fudge by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Peppermint Brownie Pops by Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Flourless Peanut Butter Nutella S’Mores by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cranberry Yogurt Cookies by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Liv Life
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Peppermint Fudge by Like Mother Like Daughter
Now check out the recipe for the Cranberry Yogurt Cookies & then keep scrolling to enter today’s giveaway!!
Cranberry Yogurt Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 & 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 container 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 navel orange zested
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- turbinado sugar for sprinkling optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, yogurt, egg, orange zest and juice, and vanilla until fully combined. Add the flour mixture to the yogurt mixture and whisk until little to no lumps remain. Gently fold in the cranberries.
- Drop tablespoon sized dollops of batter about 1 inch apart on to the baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops of each cookie with a small amount of turbinado sugar, if desired.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until the edges barely begin to brown. Carefully transfer cookies onto a cooling rack and allow to slightly cool before serving.
Now for today’s giveaway!
Today’s #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Magimix by Robot-Coupe. Magimix has an impressive history, and is the inventor of the first food processor for home cooks. Their machines are still handmade in Burgundy, France, and they are the only company to manufacture their own motors which feature a 30 year guarantee!
Chefs Catalog is offering a new, exclusive Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor package. The food processor features nested bowls, stainless steel blades, and a large feed tube. The included blender attachment transforms the processor into a fully-functional blender, and the citrus press is ideal for extracting juice from all types of fresh fruits. To enter, read the details and use the Rafflecopter below!
***This giveaway is for one Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor (in white)! This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only . When the contest concludes, the winner will be chosen by random draw. The winner will be notified through e-mail and they will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Magimix by Robot-Coupe. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***