I’m so happy to be sharing my kitchen with Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama today as a co-host for her Pinspiration in the Kitchen Party!!! Since 95% of the recipes I try out come from Pinterest, I knew this was one party I just couldn’t miss!!!
As those of you who follow blog my know, I post a Pinspiration in the Kitchen post on my blog every Friday. These posts are inspired by a recipe I have pinned on my Pinterest boards, decided to actually make that week, and that turned out successful. (To see all my Pinspiration in the Kitchen posts, click here.)
Every other Friday starting with this Friday, I will be hosting a Pinspiration in the Kitchen Party.
Today I have a couple of lovely co-hosts joining me…
What do you need to do to link up?
- Make, bake, grill, or create a recipe or kitchen project that you have pinned to one of your Pinterest boards. Anything goes as long as it was pinned on Pinterest & has something to do with the kitchen!
- Take photos of your finished product to include in your blog post.
- Include a link to the original recipe/tutorial as well as a link to your Pinterest pin of the recipe or project somewhere in your blog post.
- Grab my button below and slap it into your Pinspiration in the Party post or on your sidebar, if you feel so inclined. 😉
- Come back to my blog and link up your Pinspired post here! 🙂
Ready? Now link up below! 🙂 The link party is open all weekend, so you have time to create a post & link up if you do not have one ready now.