I was so surprised when my phone made the ‘Twitter’ notification noise yesterday and I had a tweet from Mrs.MommyHH6 saying that she had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!! I am so honored and humbled to receive this & especially to receive it from such a wonderful woman! I’ve just recently gotten the chance to get to know Mrs.MommyHH6 and I’m so happy I have! She is a very kind and supportive woman! Her blog focuses on moms, with a special emphasis on military moms & special needs moms! If you haven’t gotten the chance to get to know her or her blog you really should!!
So the info on this little award is…
If you get the award, do the following:
- Thank the person that gave your the award in a blog post & link back to their blog
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow
- Include 7 random things about yourself in the post
- Include the rules
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
So 7 random things about me… I’m really not that interesting of a person…
- I’m very much a homebody, not a fan AT ALL of big gatherings with lots of people. I tend to be the awkward one sitting in a corner saying nothing, people watching.
- Princess P’s middle name is Jewel ~ I get asked ALOT if I’m a fan of a certain singer. The answer would be no. She’s named after her great-grandfather. Her first name was picked because I was watching a TV commercial for a movie and happened to like the name of the little girl 🙂
- I did not enjoy being pregnant. Not one bit. Outside of my beautiful daughter I was blessed with, the only good thing that came out of that 9 months was living migraine free. That is almost worth getting pregnant again for, almost.
- I am a migraine sufferer ~ a severe one. Have been for as long as I can remember. All the women in my family are 🙁
- I can roll my tongue into a W
- I’m a popcorn & candy addict. I could eat popcorn every day of the week. One of my favorite combos is eating buttered popcorn with Reese’s Pieces.
- I am one of ‘those’ dog people. Our puppy is part of the family. And I would have 10 more but the Hubs has banned me from going to the local Animal Shelter and the pet stores on adoption days.
And that’s enough about me!