It’s so great to be back here at MTK. If you don’t know me yet, my name is Doree and I blog at Top Notch Mom.
I’ve been on a casserole kick lately and with the holidays around the corner I knew I had to share this Stuffing Casserole with you. This year I’ve already began planning our holiday meal menu and wanted to keep it as simple as possible. This casserole has minimal prep time and then it’s in the oven for a good amount of time while you can prepare other dishes. I added chicken to mine, but it’s just as good without if you plan on serving a meat for the main dish.
- In a medium pot boil 1 C of water
- Once water is boiling add chopped peppers and onions
- Reduce heat and simmer with lid for 20 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine dry stuffing mix, 2 C water, chicken, 2 eggs and can of cream of condensed soup
- Once that is combined add rice mixture
- Spread in greased baking dish
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving