Thanks to all of you that make this Link Party successful, each week I meet new people, so many wonderful comments! Thank you again!
~Jaime has a YUMMY dessert Recipe for us~
1 package Devil Food Cake Mix
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons water
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, butter and water – it will be VERY thick
3. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Drop by tablespoons onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies are set.
6. Cool for just a minute or two on the baking sheet and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
~Recipe inspired by Taste of Home
A big thanks to Jaime for being my Co-Host today, I will be pinning these yummy cookies to make for later. If you would like to be a Co-Host for Heavenly Treats Sunday Link Party please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will be glad to have you!
~Just a few rules~
Link directly to your post
~Please make sure you visit and comment on other posts~